Wagging Tails Pet Sitting & Mobile Grooming Service is an established company of 20 years in Connecticut. Our new state of the art Mobile Grooming vans offer an excellent working environment in a professional, modern, sanitary, convenient and comfortable location for BOTH our groomer and our furry clients to enjoy!
Applicant must have:
- basic grooming experience bathing, conditioning and brushing
- knowledge of, and experience in, the Breed Standards for clipping, scissor cutting, stripping or trimming coats
- experience in cleaning ears, teeth, anal glands and clipping nails
- experience grooming cats
- your own hand tools, in excellent working condition.
- a Smart phone and email address
- excellent driving record and a valid CT driver’s license
- great people skills and excellent customer service skills
- the ability to work without supervision and to follow direction
- excellent organizational skills and patience.
- flexible scheduling
- excellent commission
- paid vacation time
- discounted pet care
- a team oriented, friendly working environment
- with a reputable, organized company
If you are considered for an interview, you must be willing to provide us with a criminal background check. At the time of your interview, we also require that you provide us with a minimum of 4 personal and 4 professional references. No relatives or family members please. If you are considered for an interview, you must be willing to provide us with your Driving Record. Click link to begin your driving record process. If you are interested in joining our award winning team of dedicated pet care professionals, please complete and submit the application below.