Decrease your guilt….increase quality time with your pet!
- Do you feel guilty throughout your work day because your fur baby is home alone all day?
- Do you spend your lunch break rushing home to take the dog out?
- Does your pet prefer to be the only dog, so daycare is not an option?
- Are you concerned about the health risks at daycare?
- Do you have a breed of dog that is not accepted at daycare?
- Are you concerned about the dirty dog you pick up from daycare?
- Are you tired of the travel to and from daycare? And the pet fur in your car?
- Are you thinking about adopting a dog, but hesitant because you work all day?
- Do you have a new puppy you are potty training?
- Do you have a senior dog? Two or more dogs?
Wagging Tails Midday Dog Walking Service is PAWFECT for any dog, especially for senior pets, puppies and multiple pet households.
Wagging Tails Pet Sitters will not only take your dog for a bathroom break, but will also provide your dog with mental stimulation, social interaction, love and attention.
Our Midday Dog Walks ensure your dog enjoys consistent exercise, and individual attention, while maintaining their normal routine, in the familiarity of their own home. We offer a variety of Dog Walking options but whatever the daily routine, we promise that your dog will receive top quality service and lots of love and affection. Whether you have an energetic new puppy, an active young adult, a special needs pup, or a geriatric dog, we will be giving you peace-of-mind in knowing that your dog is well cared for while you are away from your pet.
Each visit is tailored to your wants and your dog’s needs, including:
- Refilling fresh water
- Lots of TLC
- A walk outside or potty time
- Playtime inside
- Washing dog dishes
- Giving treats
- Clean up any other pet-related messes
- Administering medications
A tired dog is a happy dog! After a long day at work, you will be able to come home and relax with your pup. No more returning home to messes to clean up, or worrying about taking your dog out for a long walk when you are exhausted. NO more hyperactive pup running around your home while you’re trying to unwind. No more coordinating the time to pickup your dog from daycare. Just return to your home, and have quality time spent together with a happy, healthy pet! Contact us today!